Wednesday, May 17, 2017

LUOA & Wipeouts


On Thursday last week, I finished 8th grade! It was a struggle for me, because I was doing 4-6 math lessons some days! Teaching Textbooks thought it would be fun to sneak in 30 extra review lessons. Thanks a lot. Anyway, I'm glad I'm done and look forward to starting my freshman year of high school!
 
For high school next year, I am going to mix it up a little and start taking online classes with Liberty University Online Academy. I got enrolled two days ago, and already have received my course schedule & school email address. I am a bit nervous to try something new, but so far so good! :)
 
For Mothers' Day this past Sunday, my family went to church, then came home, hung out a bit, and went to the Bellows. The waves were really big, and I wiped out, like, a lot. I was bodysurfing for a little while (and getting better!! Score!) when I got a bit overly confident and brought my boogie board out with me. The hard thing about a boogie board is that when a big wave comes, you can't duck dive under it (or at least I can't), so it sends you tumbling back to the beach. Time after time I would get up, adjust my bathing suit, and look back at the water where all the other boogie boarders were, riding waves and doing amazing. It is very frustrating. Hopefully I with get the hang of it soon. Hopefully.
 
Woah, I really flip-flopped subjects.
 
What are you doing for school next year?
What are you doing this summer?

8 comments:

  1. Yay for finishing 8th grade!! :)

    Can I just come and visit you?! XD you sound like you're having so much fun! I wanna go to the beach hehe :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! :) of course!! I'm sure you'd have fun here! :)

      Delete
  2. Yay for finishing eighth grade! I did Teaching Textbooks in middle school and it wasn't my favorite. But then again, no math curriculum would be my favorite. XD For school next year I'll technically be a college sophomore which is WEIRD... I'm gonna live at home and take it easy doing just a couple of online classes! :)

    So glad I found your cute blog!

    Hailey
    www.haileyhudson.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Flip-flopped subjects? I love that pun. xD I really hope freshman year treats you well!

    xoxo Abigail Lennah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on finishing 8th grade! That's super exciting!

    https://tizziestidbits.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on finishing 8th grade!!!!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE MY NIECE IS GOING TO BE IN 9TH GRADE! WHATTT!!! It really is difficult for my mind to grasp! I love you so much Abi! Give me a call when you can! Sorry we weren't able to talk the other night! I was asleep when you texted!

    I love you so much and I'm so proud of you. We miss you very much. (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete