Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Transported to the Kingdom of Hagenheim

Hello there, fellow human! At this moment I am probably having a killer time having fun in the sun, building sandcastles, or eating ice cream.
Anyway, I received The Golden Braid from book look bloggers (apparently, auto correct doesn't think "bloggers" is a word, so it switched it to "book look joggers" thank you, auto correct!) a looong time ago and just got around to reviewing it now... does anyone else do that?? Receive something to review and put it off for as long as possible?
I would rate "The Golden Braid" by Melanie Dickerson 5 out of 5 stars. This was an amazing book!

It is full of mystery, excitement, and adventure! It had a super unexpected ending. I would recommended this book to those who love fairytale retellings, mystery, adventures, & Christian fiction.

//does this book sound interesting to you? do you like fairytale retellings?//

*I received The Golden Braid from BookLook Bloggers in exchange for an honest review. All opinions are my own.

14 comments:

  1. I think I'll put reading that book on my bucket list...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you're on vacation right now? Awesome! I kind of envy you, it's cold and cloudy here right now. Even though lately it's been like summer.
    My sister has read The Golden Braid and most of Melanie Dickerson's books. but I haven't. (yet) I kind of want to read them even more now. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! It's been pretty chaotic... I love the cold! It's so comfy. Okay, just wanted to say this, but my uncle's adorable little dog just sat on my neck as I type this. Okay, back to the topic! Cold, right?! That's awesome that your sister read the book! Did she like it? Yes, definently! READ THEM!! Okay, I've got to go... to the beach with my brother! Bye!

      Delete
  3. Oh-this is on my (ridiculously LONG, lol) Goodreads to-read page! It looks beautiful-to judge by the front cover, and maybe soon I'll get around to reading it :D
    PS: Thanks for following my blog!!! I 'preciate it XD
    -Mic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome! My to-read list is long too... 56 books! Oh yes! All the books have such beautiful covers, and are such beautiful stories! No problem! You do such a lovely job with your blog! :)

      Delete
  4. I've been seeing this book around for quite a while, and I think this just convinced me to finally read it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? That's awesome! Do you have an e-reader? Those are awesome for when you can't wait for a book to come in the mail or for it to be at the library. ;)

      Delete
  5. I have seen this book literally EVERYWHERE! My sister has actually read it and she enjoyed it! :)

    Allie D.
    www.alliesblogdesigns.blogspot.com
    www.friendlovesatalltimes.blogspot.com
    www.sincerelyallied.blogspot.com
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lots of people have good taste. :) Cool! Who was her favorite character?

      Delete
  6. Hello again XD I'm looking for a blogger-book review site. Do you like Book Look bloggers? Would you recommend it? Pros & cons?
    Thanks!!! :D
    -Mic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Book look bloggers! Yes, I would reccomend it. I don't really have any complaints, but that usually, the books available for review are later books in a series (the book above is like the 5th book in the series!). Other than that, though, it's great! You should really get it. :)

      Delete
  7. Yay! Found your blog :) And I just tagged you for the 3 Day Quote Tag if you have any interest :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'm so glad. :) thanks for tagging me! I'll check it out. :)

      Delete