Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Jamberry Nail Wrap Review



I recently was sent some Jamberry nail wraps to review! On Halloween, while we were waiting for trick-or-treating to start, my nana and I did our nails with these Jamberry nail wraps.

{PROS}
-- great to do with friends! --
-- they are very affordable, with one sheet being $15, they are a lot cheaper than getting your nails done in a salon! --
-- these are absolutely ADORABLE --
-- you are sure to get tons of compliments! --
-- there is a lot of options for nail wraps on their site, www.jamberry.com --
 
{CONS}
-- I am not very good at doing nails, and these were a little bit difficult for me to put on. So, invite a friend to come over and help you! ;) --
-- there were lots of wrinkles on our nail wraps when we were done --
-- these are very time consuming (well, maybe I was a little bit impatient, because we were due to start trick-or-treating in any minute!!) --
 
{I WOULD RECCOMEND}
-- to go to a dollar store, and get a simple nail kit to help you out --
-- to use a hair dryer at the end, to make your nail wraps stay on longer --
-- and of course, these nail wraps!! --
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------
 
These nail wraps were SO. MUCH. FUN. These would be great for a sleepover or party! I got lots of compliments! Thank you, Jamberry, for making my nails absolutely ADORABLE for a couple weeks!
 
-EXAMPLES OF JAMBERRY NAIL WRAPS-
 
 
 
 
*These nail wraps were sent to me in exchange for an honest review on my blog*

8 comments:

  1. I like Jamberry too!! I've only tired them once but I think they're really cute 😃

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooo, super cute! I'm going to look at their website right now! ;)
    ~Katie@ sparklyambitions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice! There is a TON of options, so you're sure to find something you like!

      Delete
  3. Awesome review, I'm sure that Jamberry is very pleased!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not a big fan of nail polish but I do sometimes so white and then put black dots on them. Then I take a picture and say eat more chicken. Lol these look cool though! ;)
    ~Ellie R.
    P.S. If you could check your email that'd be awesome. I gave you an email that's kinda important. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete