Friday, May 26, 2017

4 Best Places to Shop for Modest Swimwear

Finding affordable, classy swimsuits is hard, especially when you want to be a little bit more modest. Today I have compiled a list of my favorite online (or in store) places to shop for modest swimsuits.


ann in garden party

(Shown above: "Anne in Garden Party")
I discovered Rey Swimwear a few months ago, and I still can't believe how pretty these swimsuits are! They are ethically made, modest, and cute. The suits are a bit pricey, some can be over $100. Because of that, I have not ordered a swimsuit from here (yet) but hope to in the future!

Modest Swimwear, Swim Top for Women - Style "Rebekah" - SwimTop, Tee, Shirt


I ordered a swimsuit from Cover Up For Christ last year for my trip to the Outer Banks. Bree is so sweet and an incredibly talented seamstress. My swimsuit (same as pictured above) came quickly, and was very well made. I definitely recommend this shop!

(Shown above: "Lemon Rose Double-Cinch Tankini Top")
My mom and I both ordered swimsuits from here a few months ago, and they are super cute! Limericki suits are reasonably priced and they always seem to have great sales and deals going on!

Women's Striped High Neck One Piece Swimsuit Blue - Clean Water. Image 1 of 3.
4. Target
(Shown above: Women's Stripped High Neck One Piece Swimsuit Blue - Clean Water)
Target has a wide variety of one piece swimsuits (631 online to be exact) and it is very easy to find cute, modest, affordable swimsuits. I ordered the swimsuit shown above last night on sale for $35.

I hope this post helped you find some cute new suits!
Happy Summer, everyone!
Mahalo,
Abi

9 comments:

  1. the first one is so cute!!! <333
    -Michaila

    ReplyDelete
  2. And Bree makes such cute bathing suits, doesn't she?
    -Michaila

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the top two! So adorable! It is amazingly hard to find modest swimsuits. The one I have right now is a two-piece, but it covers everything and is one of the more modest ones I've found. Thanks so much, Abi! I'll certainly keep these places in mind when looking for suits for myself and my family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh these are so CUTE!!! (The first one especially, but I'd never pay that much for a swimsuit, lol.) I got my bathing suit at Target. It's a black skirt (hits about mid-thigh) with a liner, and then a top that looks very similar to the top of swimsuit #3, but striped. I love it! It's cute, modest and easy to swim, play, and be active in.

    Hailey
    www.haileyhudson.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the second and fourth swim pieces! Modesty is incredibly important to me-- while I do own two-piece suits, I feel extremely uncomfortable in them and would be preferred in a one piece.

    xoxo Abigail Lennah

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is such a great post! i especially love the first suit! have you ever heard of rad swim? they have really cute, modest suits as well! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. These swimsuits are so cute! I love this list because it's hard to find pretty swimsuits on the more modest side.

    - Fifi
    beyondthedysphoria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I live the second one!

    (bethinboots.blogpot.com)

    ReplyDelete