Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Please come back another day


 




Rain, rain go away,
Please come back another day
 
Since I last posted: rain, rain, relaxing, church, shopping, schoolwork, beach, RAIN. So in other words, life lately has been pretty boring. It poured all day on Saturday, preventing everyone from going surfing and playing in the ocean. I love rain, but when going to the beach is on your radar for the day, and you wake up at 7: 30 a.m. excited to get going, but you soon look outside and sigh. I love rain, but not when it prevents me from going to the beach.
 
This week...
 
Number of cracked kindles {1}
Number of times gone to the beach {1}
Number of books finished {0}
Number of pieces of cake eaten {3}
Number of smoothies drank {4}
Number of nights I aspired to go on a run the next morning {2}
Number of mornings I actually went for a run {0}
Number of times I got some random off-the-wall idea {3}
 
As you can see, I've had a very productive week.
Mahalo for reading!
Abi

5 comments:

  1. aww no how did you crack you kindle?!? and rain??!

    UHG BLAH it's been foggy, cloudy and WET and MUDDY for like...almost two weeks now. And added to that, my whole family is getting sick from the wet, cold weather......... uhhg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was getting a charger out of a drawer, while holding the kindle with my elbow. I guess you can imagine what happened after that... {sigh}.

      Ugh! I always hate it when it is cloudy and foggy, and there is no rain. It kinda confuses me. But, there is something good about drearyness and rain. It makes everything so cozy and comforting, don't you think? Oh no! I will be praying for you and your family. I know what it's like to have your whole family getting sick.

      Thank you for being so awesome and commenting, Julia! :)

      Delete
  2. Oh no! How did you crack your kindle? Hope the rain clears up soon so you can be back to the beach in no time! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. UGH CRACKING A KINDLE IS NO FUN

    *waves* hii!! I'm Autumn. That is so awesome you live in Hawaii. LIKE ISN'T THAT EVERYONE'S DREAM VACATION SPOT WOW. I love your blog so much!! AND I HOPE THE RAIN CLEARS UP FOR YOU. It's been pretty rainy here too the past few days, which is really annoying ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous pictures! It's been raining a lot here too. :)

    ReplyDelete