Saturday, April 16, 2016

The Scream Heard 'Round the World

Hello! I'm currently writing this in my room while in hiding from the maintenance man who is fixing our water heater. *nervous chuckle* I'll make sure to type quietly so he doesn't suspect I'm in here... ;) Oh, and what do you think of my new blog design? Allie made it. :)
A while back, we had a day were it warmed up a lot outside, and I was miserable. Apparently, I liked the cold so much that my happiness depended on it, and I don't want that to happen! So, that day I made up firmly in my mind that I was going to enjoy the warm weather, and not be all depressed because it isn't snowing. :) I was greatly inspired by this quote:

"It has been my experience that you can nearly always enjoy things if you make up your mind firmly that you will."
-Anne of Green Gables

So, I am enjoying the warm weather! Howa' bout you?


We went down to the water (we go down to the water a lot, lol) and I took all these pictures there.




I am so excited... I have a trip coming up to the beach with my awesome family. To the BEACH. Ah, I can just imagine it now! Sandy feet, salty air, beach houses (we are staying in one!), Frisbee, fishing poles, bathing suits, ice cream "10 times a day" (as my cousin called it)... I can go on and on! I ordered a swimsuit from an adorable etsy shop called "Cover Up For Christ" for our trip. The suit is so cute, and I actually put it on every once in a while just looking forward to the time I get to wear it to the beach!





"Oh yay I caught a fish!"

On this episode, of Fishing with Roby...



Okay, okay... remember this post? Well, when we went back to the same place, we found a message in a bottle for real this time! Roby was so excited, he started screaming/squealing like crazy! The paper inside only had a few people's initials, but we were still pretty excited. ;)
Dad came home one Friday evening from work with... The Force Awakens! Roby and I started screaming/squealing once again (there has been a lot of squealing going on in our house, can you tell?!). It made for a really fun movie night... I love Kylo Ren!
Oh, and a double rainbow appeared by our house!


I can not believe I have 40 followers now! Thank you!

18 comments:

  1. YAAA FOR STAR WARS, MESSAGES IN BOTTLES, RAINBOWS, AND WARM WEATHER! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU! *Rubs forehead because tired from yelling for Star Wars*

      Delete
  2. The beach and the rainbow sunset look so beautiful! Also how weird is that that you got another message in a bottle.. but for real this time?! -Elsa :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos! :D It's crazy/awesome how you finally found a message in a bottle. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BTW, what kind of camera do you use? :)

      Delete
    2. I use a Fujifilm FinePix S8600 :)

      Delete
  4. Ahh your photos give me life. Double rainbow, how magical! I always make a wish (no one does this, I don't know where I got it from) when I see one. Also, message in a bottle, that's so rare yet amazing. If only there was a message from the past in it, sigh.

    Loving the new design, the strawberries are too cute :)

    ~Noor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! You have no idea how much that means to me. :) That's really cool! Has any of your wishes come true? I know... It would be amazing if someone left a little note. Thanks!

      Delete
  5. SO SWEET!! I love adventures with my family, don't you?! And you actually found a note!! How neat! I love The Force Awakens too

    And, I would love to see the suit on you!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. :) Oh yes, I live for them! I know! We were so excited!! Cool! Do you like.... *whispers* Kylo Ren? Okay, I will post a picture when we get back! :)

      Delete
  6. looks like you've been having a ton of fun! and yay for double rainbows, star wars, and messages in bottles! (hehe)
    have a lovely day!
    m.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have! Yayyayyay! Thanks, Megan! You are awesome. :)

      Delete
  7. I love the picture of the drift wood! I think its one of the first few! lovely

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Vanessa! Your comment seriously made my night. Thank you! :)

      Delete