Saturday, March 26, 2016

Jean Golddust & his Pirate Adventures

 ^ here's that When Calls the Heart cake photo that I promised you! ^
Do you see the face??
A couple weeks ago, we had a crazzzyy week. My mom`s friend was in town and she came over to our house on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.





Roby tried to put the GoPro on Lexi.. she.. didn't like it. She looked absolutely adorable with that little vest on, though. :)

I love taking random photos of things around the house. :)
When I was younger, I used to be terrified of Scooby Doo. Particularly this one episode (Camp Scare). The other day Roby had the TV on and I saw that that episode was just starting. I watched it, and some of the stuff on there was kind of dumb, but I understood why I was scared when I was little! I'm surprised how creepy some parts were, it being a kids show. I remember having nightmares and being afraid of the dark for months after watching it when I was around 5-7.

I don't know, maybe I'm just a scaredy-cat. ;) A few days ago I read this book called Entwined, after hearing good reviews on it. I couldn't even get passed the first 100 pages it freaked me out so much. I don't know, maybe I'm just a chicken, or the kids/teen stuff nowadays has gotten scarier?

"Okay, gang. Let's split up and look for clues!"




School, school, school...
My youth group had a pirate themed murder mystery. It was fun! I played a character called Jean Golddust, a gold dealer in the town. Everyone dressed for their parts! It was my first time doing something like that, so I honestly had no idea what I was doing. I'm so thankful for my friend who had done it before, so I wasn't totally lost.
And... only two people figured out the murderer! My guess was wayy off.



Thanks for reading! Be kind, enjoy the little things, count your blessings, and pray! I'm so thankful for you!

xoxo,

14 comments:

  1. Awesome post Abigail! that cake is sooo pretty. I love how it's so simple yet so beautiful. the rest of your photos are awesome too. ;)
    -Hannah M
    therelentlessdaydreamerblogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sooo much! You make me so happy. :)

      Delete
  2. Lovely photos, dear. That all looks like a lot of fun. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to do a murder mystery game! It's sounds so fun.
    :Elsa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, it was! It would be a great theme for a party, too!

      Delete
  4. The smiley face within the sink makes me smile. :D Smiling is so addictive, wouldn't you agree?

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! I do agree! To make me smile, Roby just has to smile or laugh near me, and I always burst out laughing! :D

      Delete
  5. Your pictures keep getting better and better, Abi! I love you and I'm so proud of you and your beautiful heart. You shine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so so so so so so so so so so so so so much!

      Delete
  6. The murder mystery looks so fun! Great photos Abi!
    http://aboutlittlethiings.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete