Monday, February 8, 2016

sledding || star wars dreaming



A little while ago, our house got hit hard with 3 feet of snow, and that's a REALLY big deal down here in the south! ;) When the plow finally came through (after being snowed in for several days!!) we quickly got all our sleds out of our shed and headed to the golf course! We all sled down the hill at the same time, and it went something like this:

Dad: *zooms down hill, smoking us all*

Roby: *rams right into me*

Mom: *rams into both of us*

Roby and I went flying into the air, and we all collapsed, rolled around in the snow, and laughed SO hard.

Being snowed in is the perfect time for...

A STAR WARS MARATHON!
 
We watched the first three (the first three in the story, not the first three that came out... I find that super confusing!) for the millionth time, and we got really into it. I watched star wars videos on youtube and talked about it a lot with dad and Roby. I thought about it so much, that I even dreamed about star wars for three nights in a row. And now, I can't stop talking about Kylo Ren. Obsessed? Maybe.

12 comments:

  1. Sounds like a bunch of fun! How's your family doing? :)

    Allie D.
    www.alliesblogdesigns.blogspot.com
    www.friendlovesatalltimes.blogspot.com
    www.sincerelyallied.blogspot.com
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, you're back! I've missed your posts. :)
    *Sunny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is SO sweet! You make me smile, Sunny!

      Delete
  3. There is quite a bit of people getting snow! Did you like star wars?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, yes, yes! I looove all the snow! Yes, I liked star wars!

      Delete
  4. Funny! We started watching them all too! The library doesn't have the 6th though. *sob* so we are working on finding a copy. ;) I really like Han ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Which movie is your favorite? I really like Padme, Leia, and Chewbacca! 😁

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Hehe, thanks! It is actually not done yet. Should be done in about a week or so! :)

      Delete
  6. I love your blog design. And that literally all sounds like so much fun!

    xx Jordan
    being-hidden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete