Sunday, February 28, 2016

I can't come up with a title!

 Last Sunday at church, I had the wonderful opportunity to help out in the preschool children's ministry. The kids were sooo cute and good (not counting that one crazy boy that may or may not be just like my brother).

Another awesome thing that happened on Sunday was a new episode of WHEN CALLS THE HEART (on Hallmark channel. I know, I know. cheesy!)! The episode, however, was not cheesy at all and I LOVED it! It was super adorable. My mom, friend, friend's mom and I are all hearties ;), so we went to a café on Monday to discuss our theories for the characters and future episodes.
 On Tuesday, we went to Chick-fil-a with our friend and her sister. They are both super sweet! After, we went to Target. I browsed the book section, and I couldn't believe how bad/inappropriate some of the "teen" books were. I was hoping to see some Christy Miller and Nancy Drew!
 I've had a hard time sleeping all week, sometimes laying in bed for three hours at night with so much on my mind. Mainly feeling sorry for Jake Lloyd and wondering when I will see my Aunt Jess again.
 I meant to make this post yesterday, but it completely slipped from my mind. You know, all a part of going crazy.
 I found myself randomly quoting Kylo Ren and Mr. Narwhal from the movie Elf throughout the week.
 "Bye, Buddy! Hope you find your dad!" ~Mr. Narwhal. I say this every time someone leaves the house.
 "Lex, do you mind if I take a photo of you? M'kay, thanks." a conversation I had with my dog half an hour ago
I sat on the couch watching episodes of Gilmore Girls and the Andy Griffith Show.
This photo accurately describes last week...

my fucking life story bish azz. and I think I can't go out or I'll die of poisonous gasses. I'm so sad and grey. russian emo its a tricky situation. u c?:
 
I am having a photo caption contest here, and you only have till Wednesday to enter, so hurry! The winner gets a copy of "Kisses from Katie."
 
My mom and I are currently making a When Calls the Heart cake to celebrate season 3! If it turns out, I might put some photos in my next post. I hope you have a (hopefully) less crazy week than I did!
 
xoxo,

24 comments:

  1. My week has been insane too!
    Did you take the second picture of the bird? I LOVE it!! I also love Gilmore Girls. I've watched every episode two or three (more for my favorites!) times :D
    Hope this week is more relaxing for you!
    ~Lilah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, twins!
      Yep! Thank you! Gilmore Girls is ammazzing.

      Delete
  2. That sounds cool! I'm having a Q+A (http://lovelypinkduckshome.blogspot.com/)
    -Mic

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you and I miss you! Can't wait to be with you again!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love you! I've been doing lots of planning. <3

      Delete
  4. Really loved reading all this. <3
    Its fun to peak into the lives of others.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, you're so lucky you get to fangirl with other members of your family! In my family, my parents are out most of the time and while I do have my grandmother and brother at home, they don't understand the shows that I watch. ^.^' I like how some of your photos are gray with a single pop out color-- and, between you and me, my week has been kind of blue, too. :/

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! :) Thats a bummer. Do you have friends you can fangirl with? Thanks! I am so sorry! Hopefully this week will be a little better for you--and me! We will get through this!

      Delete
  6. I LOVE WHEN CALLS THE HEART, it's not cheesy to love it! :P

    Allie D.
    www.alliesblogdesigns.blogspot.com
    www.friendlovesatalltimes.blogspot.com
    www.sincerelyallied.blogspot.com
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I tagged you for the Liebster award on my blog!
    http://thebubblegumballerina.blogspot.com/2016/02/my-life-in-as-many-posts-as-it-takes-86.html
    -Mikayla-

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LoVe the picture of the bird on the post/fence! Great job. And the apples look nice and shiny.
    It's really fun to go to a cafe with your mom, a friend and your friend's mom. I know that is kinda specific, but I did that once, same scenario, except we were not discussing our favorite show :) and it was wonderful! :) :D

    I hope you have a great week this week!

    Blessings,
    Julia <3
    myjoyfuljourneywithjesus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That's so funny! I am one of those people who hates small talk. I love having deep, meaningful conversations--especially ones in cafes! <3

      Delete
    2. Ha! So do I! I don't really feel like a person is quite a real friend if all we talk is small talk. And a very major part of some friends being considered my best friends is because we can have deep, meaningful conversations. They are so much better! :) ;)

      Delete
  9. hello! i just found your blog, and it's absolutely lovely! hearties unite! i read all of the when calls the heart books first, and my sister and i are hooked on the show! (we're currently trying to get my mum to watch :))

    have a beautiful day!
    xoxo,
    m.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! I'm so glad you found my blog! HEARTIES UNITE! I've never read the books, but they're on my to-read list on goodreads!

      Delete
  10. really cute post :)

    ava, http://landofquiet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ah, yes! WCTH!!! It's so cozy to watch. My brothers are annoyed at it, but mom and I look forward to every episode.

    ReplyDelete