Friday, December 11, 2015

Interview with Lydia -- Through the Wardrobe

Through the Wardrobe
What is your favorite thing/s to do in the fall?
 
Well, I love to pick apples! I went with a friend of mine once, and once we were finished there was hot apple cider in the lodge at the place where they had the apple orchard. I would love to do it again!
 
What is the story behind your blog name?
 
Through the Wardrobe is a reference to the Narnia books and movies. Lucy Pevensie, one of the main characters in the first few books, first finds Narnia by stepping through a wardrobe. So, there you have it, Through the Wardrobe! Plus I just thought the name sounded pretty. ;)
 
Would you rather go sledding on snowy mountains in the winter or pick flowers in fields of daisies? (very random, I know! lol!)
 
 I love to go sledding - so, I guess the first one. 
 
Do you like writing?
 
Yes! I am writing a book, several short-stories, and there is always an idea for a new story in my head. 
 
What are some of your hobbies?
 
Blogging, reading, writing, photography, and blog designing. I also collect tons of stuff (dolls, old sewing patterns, old books, buttons) if that counts. xP 
 
Favorite book?
 
I have three favorites, although there are many other books I like too; The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis, The Witch of Blackbird Pond by Elizabeth George Speare, and Katy by Mary Evelyn Notgrass. 
 
What is your tip for newbie bloggers?
 
Get a good blog design! Even though your content may be awesome and professional, a good blog design makes you look more experienced. 
 
Favorite holiday?
 
Either Easter or National Lydia Day (aka my birthday xD) 
 
When did you start your blog?
 
 I've been blogging since 2013 on my doll blog, but then I wanted to blog about other things, too, so I opened up a different blog. I closed that one down eventually and moved over to my current blog. I did so in April 2014.
 
 
Thanks for doing this great interview, Lydia!
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful interview! I loved learning more about you Lydia! I also have blog designs here : www.alliesblogdesigns.blogspot.com

    Allie D.
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete