Thursday, December 10, 2015

Interview with Allie -- Spreading My Joy

Spreading My Joy


Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging to share the good news of Jesus Christ!

How did you come up with your blog name?
I have always been a light in my family and I've been a joy. My name means Joy. So that's how Spreading My Joy came about!

What are some of your favorite activities?
I like blogging (obviously), writing, photography, and I play the piano.

Who is your inspiration?
People from my church inspire me.

What would you prefer-camping or staying in a hotel?
Camping!

Skirts or dresses?
Skirts

What is one thing most people don't know about you?
I am a twin.

Favorite book?
The Confessions of April Grace.

How do you see yourself in 20 years?
A mom and a blogger. That's all.

Describe your bedroom.
Lime green walls, polka dot bedspreads, pictures on all of the walls, quotes on the walls, and creativity space.

What is your favorite thing to do in summertime?
Playing in the pool, grilling, and sleeping in!
 
 
 
Wonderful answers, Allie! It is so cool that you have a twin!
 
 

4 comments:

  1. You're a twin Allie! That's so cool! Love this interview! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I am!

      Allie D.
      www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

      Delete
  2. Ooh lovely interview, I'll have to go check out Allie's blog, she sounds wonderful :D

    ~Noor

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely interview!

    http://hottowncoolgirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete