Monday, December 28, 2015

Fall Bucket List Recap

                                                                  1. Smell a fall candle

2. Go on a hayride
 
3. Carve a pumpkin
 
4. Track all the books I read
 
5. Go apple picking
 
6. Read 20 books
 
7. Drink hot chocolate
 
8. Drink apple cider
 
9. Wear sweaters/jackets
 
10. Eat a caramel apple
 
11. Go camping
 
12. Take a nature walk
 
13. Catch a falling leaf in my hand
 
14. Read Little Women and write a review on it
 
15. Cuddle with my dog
 
16. Read a book in bed, under the covers
 
17. Take a deep breath of fall air
 
18. Decorate my room for fall
 
19. Pick a pumpkin
 
20. Carve/decorate a pumpkin
 
21. Eat a slice of apple pie
 
22. Munch on some candy corn
 
23. Try a fall themed oreo
 
24. Ride my bike
 
25. Read the books of Leviticus, Numbers, Deuteronomy, and Joshua in my bible
 

3 comments:

  1. You seem to have completed most of them

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, little women is a pretty long book. usually i can read a novel or two a day, but that one took me 3 WHOLE DAYS (i read really fast)

    i love carving pumpkins.

    reading books are good. especially with a really soft, warm blanket❤

    congrats on your bucket list accomplishments!

    xo
    emily

    ReplyDelete
  3. You finished a lot of things!

    ~Lilah
    www.worldofmagic-ljs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete