Monday, November 9, 2015

Lights out! || Etsy crazy




I went to youth group at church, and we played an awesome game. All lights in the church were out (we were there at 8 at night), and 4 people were the killers. The rest were the townspeople. And I was 1 of the killers. We had to go around, and sneak up on townspeople to "kill" them. I "slit" their neck, and they then dropped to the ground. The first non-killer to find the "dead" body had to scream. Everyone had to gather around the "dead" body, and the people who were nearby at the time of the murder had to testify, and prove they weren't guilty. We then had to vote on the "killer." The game was fun, and creepy! It was really weird to be in our completely dark church, at night. :)

I found out about an awesome website, Etsy.com. The stuff on there is so cute! I love homemade and vintage things. I especially like the maxi skirts and typewriters. I literally want to buy everything on there! :D Lately I have been reading, doing schoolwork, enjoying the weather, eating homemade applesauce, and doing my GiveThanks x7 challenge. My story I am writing has been coming along nicely. ;) My family is going on a trip soon, so we are having fun planning for that. It isn't a big trip, but I am looking forward to it so much! I love road trip games, anticipation about what's to come, and road trip snacks!

11 comments:

  1. Okay, that sounds like an awesome game! I wish I could have played to!
    Etsy is great. There's a lot of awesome stuff on there!
    Have fun on your trip!
    -Mikayla-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was SO awesome! I totally wish you were in my youth group! We could chat about books and typewriters. ;) I want to buy everything on there! Thanks, Mikayla! Do you have any fun plans for this month? I have been reading through your posts, and I LOVE your blog! I especially love your posts about your room! We have a ton in common! :)

      Delete
    2. Sorry I didn't find this until now!
      I would love to be able to talk to you in parson about books and typewriters! Do you have a typewriter?
      Yes, I do! I'm doing NaNoWriMo (Writing 50,000 words in 30 days), then I'm working on getting my second blog back up and running. =) What about you?
      Thank you! I love posting about my room! I'm so glad you enjoy it!
      Your blog is really great! I'm so glad I found it!
      -Mikayla-

      Delete
  2. I LOVE that game! I have a giveaway on Spreading My Joy that features an Etsy shop! You should definitely check it out! :)

    Allie D.
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! The thought of playing that game in the dark sends a shiver running down my spine! ;D I actually won a giveaway on Amelia`s blog, for that Etsy shop. Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  3. I think I have played something like that at my youth group! I love that game! :D Also, I love the pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? Cool! It is so fun! Thanks, Shelby!

      Delete
  4. Abigail...that really doesn't sound like the kind of game one should play in church...;)
    -Hannah M

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that game!! I've played that game the same way you have but then also a different way. It's awesome! It's really cool! I'll check out the shop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! What is the other way to play it?? Just be warned..you might get addicted...hehe! ;)

      Delete