Sunday, November 1, 2015

KBR Give Thanks x7 Challenge & Blog Redesign


GiveThanks! x7 » 2015 Challenge

HAPPY NOVEMBER! Can you believe Christmas is next month??  I will be participating in the Kings Blooming Rose Give Thanks x7 challenge. Here is the link to the challenge.

"Seven times a day do I praise thee because of thy righteous judgments."
Psalm 119:164 
          
 
 
Every day, I will come up with 7 things that I am thankful for! I will post them on the blog. Here are the things I am thankful for today (November 1):
 
1. freedom to worship Christ
 
 
 2. the Lord's encouragement in the toughest of times
3. the pile of soft blankets on my bed
 

4. the persecuted Christians who never cease to inspire me
5. my dog, who lays at the end of my bed each night
 
 
6. books
7. holidays, to keep life interesting
 
Are you participating in this challenge?? If you are, please comment a link to the post!
 
You may have noticed that I got my blog redesigned! It was actually redesigned a couple days ago, but I didn't have time to put this post up until now.
 
 
 NOW!!

What do you think?? Morning did it! This is my favorite design yet!
 
Are you participating in the challenge?
Have you ever gotten your blog designed by Morning?
What do you think of the new design?

12 comments:

  1. Hi! I put your blog button on my favorite blogs page. Great blog, keep up the great work!
    -Mic

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful post, abi! So proud of you. Such a beautiful girl- inside and out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love your new design! I might do the challenge, and if I do I will tell you!
    -Elsie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I love it too. :) Yes, please do!!

      Delete
  4. I love your new blog design!! It's so beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're design is gorgeous!! Love this post! I might do something similar to this on our blog soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maddy! Great, I can't wait to see it!

      Delete