Saturday, November 14, 2015

hint of blue || rotten egg



Oh my, it has gotten so chilly! Luckily, the trees in our neighborhood are still packed with beautiful golden leaves, and the grass is still green. Right now the wind is crazy, so that won't be true for long. I haven't had very much photo inspiration lately, because there hasn't even been a hint of blue in the sky. It is very difficult to take photos when the sun doesn't ever come out! :D Well, perhaps I'll have to start editing them, to brighten them up.

Last night, my dad, brother, dog, and I were racing up the stairs. We were doing that last-one-up-the-stairs-is-a-rotten-egg thing. My brother got up the stairs first, and I, being the clumsy person that I am, tripped over my own feet and was trying to get up, while my dad got second place. What do I see a moment later?? My dog, zooming past me, beating me to the top ;) lol! Well, guess who's the rotten egg?? Hehe!

I have been writing lately! I had started a novella a little while ago, but didn't write for several months. After seeing a bunch of posts for NNWM, I got some inspiration back. Right now, I am at 6,004 words, and my goal is 30,000. Hopefully by the end of the month I can be finished with it. :)

Have you ever been the rotten egg?
Are you writing a novel/novella?

4 comments:

  1. I enjoy writing books. I haven't had any progress with them lately but I have wrote two poems. :)

    P.S. I'm having a name challenge! Where you choose a name and you are entered in the challenge. It is going to be really fun!

    Allie D.
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, cool! Have you ever finished a book?

      Delete
  2. Great post! No, thankfully I've never been the rotten egg though I have done that many times with my siblings. Writing is something I guess that not everyone is good at, and I'm definitely one who is not good at writing! Oh well, I love reading though. 😀

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh! :D That's very cool, Abigail!
    I'm working on about 4 books, and I am letting them decide if they're novellas or novels, lol! XD But writing is very fun, and though I'm someone who doesn't do schedules (I write when I feel like it haha) I do pray my books are what God wants! :)
    Good luck with your book, you can reach your goal! :D
    -A

    ReplyDelete