Wednesday, October 7, 2015

journal || lines radiating











You may have noticed that allll these photos were taken inside. Well, it rained for THREE DAYS straight, without stopping. I really loved it at the beginning, because I love rain. After a few days, well, I got slightly tired of it. It is really difficult for me not being able to go outside, ride my bike, and swing on our rope swing. But now, thankfully, all the rain is gone!

I absolutely lovvveee my new journal. I got it at Michaels, with a coupon, for only four dollars! It was great. It is leather, with a bow on the front, along with a tree that says "sketchbook" underneath it. I have written in it everyday since I got it! I am hoping to fill up every page.

My mom, brother, and I have been doing some volunteering (advantages of homeschool), and we got 7 hours in on Thursday and Friday last week! It was so much fun...especially Friday. We helped out at a free market, where people bring in stuff to give away and other people who can't afford the stuff can take it for free! My brother Roby, me, and a couple of other kids were responsible for taking all the stuff people didn't take home to the dumpster...and it was hilarious. (hey, if you ever see a clothes hanger hanging off a tree branch, wayyy high up, then you'll know we've been there ;) )

I love the coziness of fall...I finally get to wear jeans and socks (sometimes even a jacket!) every day! There are blankets all over the place.. see the pictures of my room?? Soooo cozy! I love being under a pile of blankets with a book in hand.. literally the BEST feeling ever! :D I can't wait to do fall-ish things like go pumpkin and apple picking!


Do you like to journal?
Are you excited for the new "Peanuts" movie coming out next month?
Have you ever seen a clothes hanger hanging off a tree branch?? ;)

14 comments:

  1. I love volunteering! A definite advantage of homeschool ^^ I've been volunteering since the summer (mostly by myself) but my entire family is going to volunteer in a couple of days so that'll be fun ^^

    I've seen strange things, but I haven't seen a hanger in a tree branch yet :P

    O | Life as a Young Lady

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I agree! ;) Volunteering is so fun! Hehe...you should be on the lookout...

      Delete
  2. Lovely pictures, abi! Love that you were able to volunteer together as well. i love your new journal! So perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw that sketchbook too! I was thinking about buying it..
    I love the rain... until there's DAYS of it without sun (aka last week)
    I love fall!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, really? You should get it!! It is awesome! I completely agree... I get so bored being all cooped up in the house for days! Me toooo! :)

      Delete
  4. I want to see the Peanuts movie so much! :D It looks so cute :D. I have never seen a hanger stuck in a tree branch, but one time my Brother and me got a rake stuck up in a tree when trying to get my dogs toy down (;
    We got lots of rain around here (and although I enjoy a good thunderstorm & rain) I'm glad today it's sunny.
    amazing blog!
    -Mic from http://lovelypinkduckshome.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! The trailer is SO adorable! A rake?! That must've been funny!! Aw, I'm so glad you like my blog!

      Delete
  5. Cute post! It literally rained 12 days straight where I live. No kidding! I love your blog and your posts! Keep up the amazing work!

    Allie D.
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Allie! 12 DAYS?!?!?!? Man, that must've gotten old FAST! But, it is the perfect time to get under a blanket and curl up with a book....soooo cozy. :) I'm so glad you like them! I loovveee your comments!

      Delete
  6. I've journaled almost every day for the past couple years, and at first it was really weird, but now it's weird if I don't. :)
    I just stumbled across your blog and it's pretty cool. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! How many journals have you filled up?! Even though I have only been writing in my journal a little over 1 week, it already feels weird if I don't. You are so sweet!!!

      Delete
  7. Pretty pictures! I almost bought that journal at Michael's but I decided on a different one. I love journaling! I also love fall and I'm thrilled about being able to wear jeans :)
    I really like your blog, the design is nice and your posts are great!

    ~Lilah
    www.worldofmagic-ljs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry for the oh-so late comment! I just wanted to say, I'm very excited for the Peanuts movie! It looks adorable! -Elsie http://the101blog101.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete