Friday, September 25, 2015

Fall Bucket List

Hello guys! I have seen lots of bloggers do their fall bucket list, and I wanted to try it too. Fall started on the 23rd, but it is still summer weather where I live. I can't wait for the weather to get cooler, the leaves begin to fall, and begin decorating. This is my Fall Bucket List!
 
1. Smell a fall candle
2. Go on a hayride
3. Carve a pumpkin
4. Track all the books I read
5. Go apple picking
6. Read 20 books
7. Drink hot chocolate
8. Drink apple cider
9. Wear sweaters/jackets
10. Eat a caramel apple
11. Go camping
12. Take a nature walk
13. Catch a falling leaf in my hand
14. Read Little Women and write a review on it
15. Cuddle with my dog
16. Read a book in bed, under the covers
17. Take a deep breath of fall air
18. Decorate my room for fall
19. Pick a pumpkin
20. Carve/decorate a pumpkin
21. Eat a slice of apple pie
22. Munch on some candy corn
23. Try a fall themed oreo
24. Ride my bike
25. Read the books of Leviticus, Numbers, Deuteronomy, and Joshua in my bible
 
 
If you did something like this, please leave a link to your post in the comments! I really want to do everything on my list, so I will write all these on a piece of paper and put them in my room, and work on them everyday. ;)
 
P.S. Thank you so much for 25 followers!!!!!!!
 

8 comments:

  1. Awesome bucket list Abigail! I am SO looking forward to fall! :D
    -Hannah M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome list. I did one here.

    http://hottowncoolgirl.blogspot.com/2015/09/fall-bucket-list.html?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great bucket list! I can't wait for fall! I'm evening making of list of all sorts of different flavours of hot chocolate! :)
    ~Katie@ sparklyambitions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your bucket list is so cool, Abigail! :) It would be awesome to go on a hayride. ^.^

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome list! I've done a few but there are so many more things I'd like to do in fall. I might start my own bucket list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm having a GIVEAWAY!!!!!!!!!! Be sure to check it out here : http://spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com/2015/10/giveaway-with-closet4chloe.html

    Allie D.
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete