Sunday, August 9, 2015

New York Vacation Part 1

I recently went on a trip to New York! It was awesome! We were there for 10 days, and I took so many pictures (over 500!!) I am going to split this up into 2 posts!
Day 1: Drive to New York!
When we got there, we just hung out and Roby went fishing. We stayed at my grandpa's house that was right next to a river!

This cat is adorable! It would come around whenever we were outside.


Day 2: Have dinner with the family. We swam for hours!



Day 3: Lunch and glow-in-the-dark putt-putt golf with my Nana, Grandpa, cousins, aunts, and uncle!
It looked so cool!

Day 4: Josie's birthday party! We went to my Aunt Jessica's house (you can view her blog here) and had delicious food, water fights, and played fun games. I enjoyed being the photographer of the party. ;)





Pin the banana on George!















Aunt Jessie and I! :D
I'm so sorry for being really behind on my posting! I can't believe how busy life has been lately, with the trip, 5 new family members, and birthday planning! In a day or two part 2 of the trip will be up, and I need to finish the 31 day blog challenge (I got really behind!), AND I have two interviews that will be posted soon!
Thank you so much for reading!


9 comments:

  1. I love all of your pictures! Looks like you had a great time! Can't wait for Part 2. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, ice cream! :) I can't wait to see what you have in store for part 2!

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yumm...I wish I could have it right now! ;) Thanks, Morning!

      Delete
  3. I LOVE all the pictures, Abi! Seriously, I wish we could just hang out every day and take pictures and videos and eat candy. Lol! I hope you can come stay with us some day! I love you to the moon and back. Seriously, you really are one of my most favorite people in the whole wide world. Xoxoxoxoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Guess what?! I just went to New York. Maybe we were there at the same time. 😊 When did you go?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had a fun time Abi!
    I hope you check out my blog, and please follow by email. I hope you also enter my giveaway. :D
    http://creatingpreciousmoments.blogspot.com/2015/08/its-time-for-a.html?showComment=1439583887901#c7369191739195586815

    Love,
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete