Friday, August 21, 2015

Infinity Dreams Award & Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award! (Check to see if you were nominated!)

I was nominated by Maddy (who blogs at Maddy's Digital Diary) for the Infinity Dreams Award! Thank you so much Maddy!
 
Rules:
Thank and link to the blogger who tagged you
Answer the 11 questions
Nominate 11 bloggers and ask them 11 questions
 
 
1.What is your dream vacation?

Going camping, in the middle of the woods!

 2.Your favorite song?

"That Was Then, This Is Now" by Josh Wilson.

 3.Favorite summer memory?

Going to the pool, picnics, strawberry picking, and fun trips that we go on!

 4.Do you have any pets?

I do! I have an adorable dog named Lexi and 6 fish in an aquarium in my room!



 5.What’s your favorite hair style to do?

Braids!

 6.Have you ever been on a air plane?

Yep! 10 times!

 7.Coffee or Tea?

I don't really like either...but I like tea better. ;)

 8.Your biggest fear?

Pain...but isn't everyone afraid of that? :P

 9.What was the last vacation that you went on?

A trip to New York!

 10.Your favorite Bible verse?

Luke 15:20

 11.What did you do today?
 
I did a day of schoolwork, read, and typed up this post! Woah...today went by fast!
 
Thanks Maddy!

And now for my questions...
1.What grade are you in?
2.What did you do today?
3. If you could have 2 hours to do absolutely anything, what would you do?
4. Are you currently writing a story? (If so, what is it about?)
5. Do you like to sew?
6.What's your favorite Bible verse?
7. Are you homeschooled or go to a public school?
8. What's your favorite school subject?
9. What is your favorite book?
10. Do you have any pets?
11. What do you want to do when you get older?
 
I nominate:
 
 Eve~Eve of Womanhood
Julia~Writing For His Glory
Sarah~Trusting in the Lord
Hannah~Tomboy in a Tiered Skirt

and anyone who wants to do this tag!
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was also nominated for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award by Mikayla (who blogs at The Bubblegum Ballerina) Thanks Mikayla! :)
 
image
 
Rules:
1. Make sure you thank the wonderful person who nominated you 
2. Put the picture on your blog 
3. Answer the 10 questions the person asked you 
4. Come up with 10 new questions. 
5. Nominate 10 bloggers.
 
 
1. What is your favorite Bible verse?
 
Luke 15:20
 
2. If you could spend a day with anyone (dead or living) who would it be? 
 
Jesus! I would love to see what he looked like and hear what he has to say to me!
 
3. What is your favorite movie? 
 
Soul Surfer
 
4. What is one thing you would like to get done this week? 
 
I want to write more words in my story and finish a book I got from the library!
 
5. What color are you wearing right now?
 
Blue!
 
6. Whats your favorite photo you've ever taken? (Please show it) 
 

 
7. When was the last time you got to spend time with you best friend? 
 
In June when my best friends came to visit!
 
8. Whats one thing God that God has really shown you recently? 
 
The beauty of summer, and my favorite hobbies; photography and writing.
 
9. Whats the last book you read?
 
 The Mother-Daughter Book Club: Home For The Holidays
 
10. Whats your favorite blog post that you've done?  
 
I have no idea! :P
 
 
And now for my questions...
1. How old are you?
2. What is your favorite hobby?
3. How would you describe yourself in 3 words?
4. What is your favorite holiday?
5. What's your favorite season?
6.Would you prefer cold lemonade in the summer or hot chocolate in the winter?
7. Do you have any pets?
8. What are your favorite blogs?
9. What is your favorite color?
10. Do you like cotton candy? :D
 
I nominate...
 
Anyone
who wants to do this tag!
 
P.S. If you do these tags, please leave a link to the post in the comments!

5 comments:

  1. This is awesome! =D I will most likely take you up on your "anyone" tag and do the Infinity Dreams Award, your questions are so cool! =D
    Thanks for ansrewing my questions!
    -Mikayla-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot for nominating me for the INFINITY DREAMS AWARD and I will probably take you up on that anyone for the other tag. I will post the link later.

    ~Nabila

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your answers, and the photos, so beautiful!

    ~Noor
    a little bit of sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a great Bible verse that you chose. I enjoyed reading this tag!

    ❤ Blaze Ann
    www.p31beauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya! This may sound a bit weird but...I'm also 12! These two tags seem really interesting, I think I've been nominated to do both. I'm gonna follow your blog by email coz I can tell I'm gonna like it ^ ^

    Check out my blog? Your choice ~ shinenelevate.blogspot.co.uk

    Rukiya XX

    ReplyDelete