Wednesday, July 22, 2015

When The Cousins Came To Visit || Summer Reading

Over the weekend, my Aunt Amy and Uncle Aaron came to visit along with my cousins Oliver, Markus, and Gideon. Their visit was filled with frequent trips to the park, sleepovers, messy breakfasts, a trip to the swimming pool and the river!
Playing hide-and-seek tag!

We were all running out of places to hide, so we crammed into one of those tunnel things.....
and took a selfie.
Sleepover!




Messy breakfast the next morning...


Roby's homemade swing he made with an old skateboard and a rope he found. (Very resourceful!!)
We went thrift-shopping and got Jenga along with some other random stuff, and I got the book,
Nancy Drew: The Bungalow Mystery.



Swimming at the river!
Uncle Aaron, Gideon, me, and Roby!
Roby made a boogie-board out of a piece of Styrofoam that washed up on the shore. (Did I mention very resourceful??)
Gideon loved the water! He was being so cute!
Then he started doing this...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Guess what?? We are going to New York! Roby and I wanted to earn some extra money for it, so my mom agreed to give us a dollar for every hour we read! So now, Roby and I are reading hours a day. We are so excited!

Also a wanted to share a giveaway on http://achristianteenslife.blogspot.com/. You can view the giveaway post here: http://achristianteenslife.blogspot.com/2015/07/giveaway.html. Sophia is giving away a custom blog signature and header, and a blog favicon, made by her! Hurry! There is only 3 days left to enter!
 
Thanks for reading!
 
 
P.S. I have two more interviews coming up on the blog! Be on the lookout! ;)



8 comments:

  1. Wow, what a fun time! :) I used to think that hide-and-seek tag was just the only thing that my friends and I made up, but it turns out to be really popular! Another game that my friends and I play, if we're bored and go over to the neighboring playground, is Mouse on Ground, which can be similar to hide-and-seek tag. Jenga is such a fun game to play, too! ^.^ It's nice to see that you all enjoyed yourselves!

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really?! ;) That sounds fun! Thanks! :D
      Abigail Grace

      Delete
  2. That looks like so much fun!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post and the pictures! Looks like you all had so much fun! And your cousins are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Shelby! Aren't they adorable!?
      Abigail Grace

      Delete
  4. You have been nominated! https://maddysdigitaldiary.wordpress.com/2015/07/24/infinity-dreams-award/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!! Thanks so much! My first award!! ;)

      Delete