Thursday, July 2, 2015

DIY: 4th of July Star Banner

 I learned about this craft project a few days ago on http://a-girl-named-elly.blogspot.com/2015/06/diy-fourth-of-july-star-banner.html. I thought it was so cute and easy I wanted to share it with you! ;)

Things you will need:
  • Red, White & Blue construction paper
  • Printable Star Template
  • Scissors
  • Glue
  • String
  • Pencil
Print out star template.
This is the template I used!
 Cut one out and use it as a stencil on the construction paper.
 Trace around it on the construction paper!
 Get a long string and glue the stars on it! (I used fluffy paint, but, hey...whatever works!)


 The banner looks so cool in my bedroom! Thanks Elly for letting me share this! ;)


8 comments:

  1. Great job!!! It looks awesome! thanks for doing this post! :)

    -Elly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks! Thanks for letting me share it! :)

      Delete
  2. That's awesome! I'll have to try making this :)

    ~Noor
    a little bit of sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome! I love that idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I've got to try this some time!

    ~Isabel~
    http://onethousandwordsatatime.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete