Saturday, July 11, 2015

4th Of July || The Curse Of The Evil Pigman

For the Fourth of July, my family and I went on a trip to New York to visit family! When we first got there, we stayed at my Aunt Joanne's house. She has an adorable dog named Lucy!
 
 Lucy <3
We had a very interesting experience in the morning when my dog, Lexi escaped. Roby had to chase her through the neighborhood barefooted! Thankfully, he got her. :D
Mom, Lucy, Aunt Joanne, and I
 Breakfast! <3

 At the horse stables!
 My new Fourth of July shirt. (Thanks, Aunt Joanne!)
 I love everything about this picture! ;)

 At Aunt Mary and Uncle Jimmy's house! They just got chickens!




 We took a walk in the apple orchard! We were originally going to camp out there but it was too muddy.. sleeping in an apple orchard definitely sounds Anne Of Green Gables worthy!


We camped out there that night.. and had a great time! Roby and I couldn't stop laughing in the tent.
 My adorable cousins Riley and Jenna!

 


 Lighting up our sparklers in the fire.
On the way home, we stopped at my grandma's house!! Jack (their dog) chased Lexi all around the backyard. Lexi got really annoyed, so when Jack went inside Lexi found his bone and buried it in the backyard! She tried several different spots to make sure she found the perfect spot to bury his bone. She even made it look like there was never a hole there! She's an evil little thing, isn't she? ;)



 
______________________________________________________________________
 
On Thursday night when my dad got home from work, Roby, Dad, and I decided to make a video. My dad has this pig mask leftover from Halloween. We came up with a (slightly weird) storyline about 2 kids who are hungry and ask to stay at the Evil Pigman's house. Here is the video!
And just for fun, I decided to make a bloopers video! (Because we have lots of them!!)
 
What did you do for the 4th of July?
Do you ever make videos?
 


11 comments:

  1. This is just spectacular! Hahaa! I love all of your photos, and your video was put together better than many movies I've seen made by popular producers! Great job, Abi ;) (may I call you that? It is just sooo sweet!) Oh, and I love your bangs! I've never really realized how cute they were until I saw them just now in your video. I LOVE THEM! :D How long have you had the bangs? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the sweet comment, Julia! It made smile! :) Yes, you can call me Abi! ;) I have had bangs since last fall.. I'm glad you like them!! :D
      Abigail Grace

      Delete
  2. Looks like you had a really fun fourth of July!! Lucy is SO cute!! The videos were awesome! Had me laughing! :D I loved this post so much. :) And I love the last picture! Reminds me of something similar that I did one time. :) What kind of camera do you use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Shelby!! ;) I'm glad you liked the videos! They were lots of fun to film. ;) The camera I use is a Fujifilm Finepix s8600.
      Abigail Grace

      Delete
  3. So cute! It looks like you guys had an adorable fourth of July <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cool! We are going on a road trip this weekend to New York. Love your pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Maddy! How fun! Are you going to New York City? Despite the fact that I have been to New York more times than I can count and even lived there for 5 months, I have never been to New York City! I guess my family isn't to fond of the city. ;)
      Abigail Grace

      Delete
  5. Hey, Abigail! Just wanted to let you know that I am doing the middle school advice post; I haven't forgotten about you :) It's taking a little longer than expected (I learned a lot in middle school).

    Hope you day is great!

    xoxo
    MaryShelley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) I am excited to read it!
      Abigail Grace

      Delete
  6. I am having a summer photo contest over at my blog! you can check it out here: http://a-girl-named-elly.blogspot.com/2015/07/a-girl-summer-photo-contest.html

    -Elly <3

    ReplyDelete