Monday, June 8, 2015

When Calls The Heart

Last night, my mom and I saw this awesome show, When Calls The Heart. It is set in the early 1900s. It is about a teacher who comes to teach in a new town, and her time making new friends and teaching her students. She goes to live in a nice lady's house, whose husband and son died in a coal mine accident.
 
Lots of interesting things happen...
 

 

 
Everyday I watch a new episode! I can't stand to not see what happens next. This show is on Netflix, so if you have it, you can watch it anytime! ;) I 100% recommend this show!
 
 

3 comments:

  1. I know! I watched them and instantly fell love! Did you know they have a season two that is airing new right now??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am at episode 12 right now... I can't wait to see season 2! :)

      Delete
  2. Ooh, I've heard of this show before! :) I haven't been able to watch it because the Hallmark channel isn't available and my family has no Netflix... :(

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete