Monday, June 1, 2015

The Kindest Baby || My Saturday

I have to say, this past Saturday was the best one ever. Lots of interesting things happened and I thought I would share them with you!
___________________________________________________
 
We took my scaredy-cat dog to the vet. It was quite... interesting. I found myself sitting on the floor with spray cheese rubbed all over my hands and holding them up to my dog's muzzled mouth... ;D
___________________________________________________
 
 
 Monopoly Scoreboard:  Roby: 1st
                                        Abi: 2nd
                                        Dad: 3rd




 We went shopping for my brand-new cousin Layla! The baby clothes were just so adorable!

My mom has a little garden. About every week we go and water it and see how much it has grown. This time we got to pick some stuff for a salad! When we got there, Roby made a beeline to the honeysuckles.











 Roby by the watering pump and eating honeysuckles.



 Can you spot the tomatoes?

 By that time the sun started to go down so we headed back home.


 (Just a summer tip) When you get bug bites, aloe plants work great. Just break off a piece and stick your finger in the gel on the inside, then rub in on the bug bite. It works great! I do this all the time.
 My precious brand new baby cousin, Layla came to visit. She kindly allowed her parents to come along, too. She was just so tiny and adorable! I absolutely loved giving her her bottle. After a while, her eyelids would flicker shut and then, for a few seconds, slowly open again and scan me for a few seconds, then flicker shut again.


 After eating a breakfast including fruit and crepes the next morning, we went hiking.
 *Notice* Roby's super-cool jump action shot.


My dad always has to turn old tires and logs over to look for snakes. ;)


 We think it may be a nest.




 Roby's toad.













 On the bridge!



 Snake!


 Babies are super hard to take pictures of! They are so squirmy-that is why all of these are blurry!




 Pretty cute!
 My mom is in love with her!




 While her mom was packing up, I was on Layla duty. I walked, and walked, and walked around with her because she didn't want me to put her down. Eventually I set her down on the couch and she slowly rolled over and fell asleep! So cute!

 
 
So, that was my weekend! I can't wait to see Layla again!


                                                                                ~Abi

4 comments:

  1. Love all these pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I love your blog!

      Delete
  2. Hi Abigail Grace! I like the pictures you took. :) I sent you an email, so I hope you will write back to me soon.
    I hope you follow my blog by email! creatingpreciousmoments.blogspot.com
    Love in Christ,
    Ashley
    and this is my crochet blog: ashleysyarnworks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I emailed you back and followed your blogs!
      Abigail Grace

      Delete