Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Summer (from a dog's perspective)

 I love Summer. From sniffing the grass to eating ice cubes it is definitely the most fun season!
 I love the feeling of the dew-covered grass on my paws.
 But best of all, it means my kids are home! I spend as much time as possible with them because they have to go back to school in the fall... I always cry and look out the window while they are away. :(
 I love to stop and smell the flowers!
 A downside to summer is the terrifying thunderstorms! The *Boom...Crash!* overhead makes my ears go straight down... I go hide in the corner.
 *eyes firefly suspiciously*
And lastly, watching my crazy brother spray the hose. He was supposed to be filling up my pool. I guess he got sidetracked...
(That was my "Summer (from a dog's perspective)" post! What did you think? All the things I mentioned are what my dog feels/does!)
Do you have a dog?
Have you ever caught fireflies?



6 comments:

  1. Aww, this is such a unique idea! You really have a way of seeing things from different perspectives. ^.^

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is so cute!

    MaryShelley
    thereidwhowrites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so so much!!! ;) I am in love with your blog--it is so inspiring!! :)

      Delete
  3. What a sweet post! Thank you for checking out my blog, dear. <3

    Sarah
    Http://imsarahgrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks! I really appreciate it!! ;) No problem!! <3

      Delete