Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Visitors, Watermelon, Books & Popcorn Shirts!

May is such a beautiful month! I love walking around my backyard or at the field at my school and just looking at all the different kinds of flowers! This month has been really fun with visitors, food, and taking pictures of everything!
 
My grandpa came to visit! He brought me a cute purse and some candy. 
 
 



 I have been having fun with the timed setting I just found out about on my camera...


 Doesn't this seem like a great place to curl up and read a book?

 My dad's dad's cousin and his wife came to visit! They came to see Roby's baseball game. I took pictures to entertain myself while I waited...


 
                                           The books I have read lately...
 This book was really sad.



















 At the baseball game!


 They slept over at our house and it was pouring rain!



We ate watermelon and watched Dolphin Tale 1 & 2

 Chuckie gave me a popcorn shirt! It is so cool! It has lots of little ruffles on it that stretch out to fit anyone!
 My hand in comparison-




 My mom slept in my room that night with me on the floor, and her in my bed. Lexi liked having us up there together with her!


"Smile, mom!"

 The note I had to put on the container with the last piece of leftover pie, thankfully no one ate it!


                                                                               :)



 Fondue!
 Popcorn & Movie Night!


 Lexi is so cute when she plays with Roby's baseball!

 I can not get over the adorableness of this picture.

 
 
 
Thank you so much for reading!
 
 
Abi

No comments:

Post a Comment