Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Spring, Autism Contest, and Dad's 41th Birthday!!

I love Spring! It is so pretty, with so many plants and flowers growing.



 





To start out the month, I entered an Autism Awareness Essay Contest at my school! We had to write about a friend or family member who has overcome a challenge in their life.  Everyone gets a certificate for participating. My teacher said she talked to the people judging it, and the judges said they liked it! I don't know when they announce the winners, but if you win, you might get a gift card or something to Cold Stone (Because they sponsored it!)




 
I love rainy days so much!





My room:










When my mom and I were shopping at Home Depot, we found a plant that looks just like a cupcake! It is so cool!



 
 

 
 Dad's 41th birthday! I had a ton more pictures, but for some reason when I was putting them in the post, they all got deleted.

Our fellow planet neighbor.

 CAKE!!!!!!!



 
 
I will do another blog post soon!
 
xoxo,
 
Abi

1 comment:

  1. What did you write your essay about! I would love to read it! I love you!

    ReplyDelete