Sunday, May 3, 2015

Photographing Nature

I don't know about you, but I LOVE taking pictures of nature. They always turn out SO beautiful! Today I went for a walk around my neighborhood with my dad and dog. I brought my camera along. Here are the pictures I took!








 We found this weird thing on the ground-does anyone know what it is?

I love this time of the year! I can't believe it is already May! Soon my dad's birthday is coming up, so I will definitely post pictures about that! I changed my blog up. I changed the name to a part of Francesca Battistelli's song: Write Your Story. I just really like it! With the help of Sarah from http://trustinginthelorddaybyday.blogspot.com/, I changed my blog header, too!


                                                                                        ~Abi

6 comments:

  1. loveee the blog design. Super cute! :D I love your new blog title as well! Whoaa, those are real green leaves! Ours are just starting to bloom. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I was wondering, could I do a guest post on your blog?

      Delete
    2. Hey Abi, sorry, but I'm not doing any guest posts at the moment..sorry!

      Delete
    3. Okay. Do you ever feel like you love blogging so much that is all you think about? :) I do!
      ~Abi

      Delete
    4. lol. I suppose I felt that way when I started my blog, I still very much enjoy it though. But life goes on, and blogging is really just something I enjoy to do on the sidelines. ;) What hobbies do you have?

      Delete
    5. Reading, writing (I entered a writing contest at my school), decorating my room, drawing, going to sleepovers, blogging, watching 19 kids and counting, baking, and taking pictures! What about you?

      Delete