Saturday, April 18, 2015

One...Two...Three Srikes Your Out!

A little while ago Roby joined Little League Baseball. He LOVES it! It seems like that is all he talks about. All his friends are on the team, too.

Today was his very first baseball game. He was so excited, that he went to bed early last night!











All the baseball teams came together and did announcements and stuff.



Roby up to bat!
(At the time I took the picture I thought the fence looked really bad in the picture. But now, looking at it, I think it looks kind of cool!)








Beautiful mom!







(As you can see, I have been experimenting with my camera's black-and-white setting.)







Roby pitching!

























                                          Thanks for reading! xoxo, Abi

No comments:

Post a Comment