Sunday, March 15, 2015

The Kidas Come To Visit!

March 13-15 my Aunt Amy, Uncle Aaron, Cousins Oliver, Markus, and Gideon came to visit. We had lots of fun!
We played Suspend.
 
 
 
 
 










 
 
 
 
 

 
 

After that we went to the park.

 
 
 
 


 
 






 
 












 
Having fun with my cousins!

                                      
 
The next day we went to D.C. to go to the Smithsonians.
We rode on the Metro.
 






 





 At the Air and Space Museum!










 Then we went to the Natural History Museum.
When we walked there, we saw lots of cool stuff!


 



 I especially loved the ocean exhibit!



 Photo taken by: Mom

 The flower exhibit was beautiful!




 There was a room with some of the photos of the best photographers in the world! They are amazing!
 Here's my favorite!




 When we came home my Aunt Amy did a Henna tattoo on me!
 The next day we went to Outdoor Rec. The moms went hiking and the kids and dads played by the shore and went to the park!








 Roby went fishing. (of coarse!)
















 Me with my cousin Gideon!




 
 
 
 
Thank you so much for reading! I love you! ;)
xoxo, Abi

1 comment:

  1. Abi!! This made my day. I love all the pictures and hearing about your weekend. I cannot wait to see you!!!! ((Hugs)) I love you! Xoxoxoxoxoxoxo!

    ReplyDelete