Monday, March 2, 2015

Ice Day, Books, and the American Girl Store!?

The reason this post is called ice day is because we had a snow day because the whole ground was covered with a layer of ice! I was so excited when I woke up!!

Right now I am reading a book called The Mysterious Benedict Society: The Perilous Journey. I love it!
 
I am going to an event at the American Girl Store! Yay! I am super excited! I am going with my friend, Naomi.
 It is called the Grace's Sweet Spring Break Event.
 
Things we get to do there:
1. Decorate a cupcake and a macaroon like a professional baker
2. Create an extra-special to-go box for pastries
3. Dress like a baker- hats for girls and dolls.
4. Get a keepsake program booklet
5. Do a scavenger hunt inspired by Grace
Taken from the American Girl Catalog Pg. 4 March 2015
I saw it in the American Girl Catalog on pg.4 and saw that it was only $5 a person. I showed my mom and she said I could go! I was SO excited! She called to make a reservation for us. She also got two extra tickets for Naomi and her mom.
I talk about the event in the video below.
 
 
xoxo,
Abi
 

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like SO much fun! I can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete