Monday, March 2, 2015

Countdown To NY!

  As you probably already know from my last post, I am going to New York on Friday! This year so far has been filled with things to look forward to! First the American Girl Event, then New York! It is an awesome year! The hardest thing is trying to control my excitement and, of course, WAITING! There are lots of reasons I am excited (including the fact that my little bother oops I mean brother isn't coming so I get to sit in the front seat of the car the WHOLE way!), but the biggest, main reason is that I get to see some of my favorite people in the world! My mom and I are the only ones that are in the car so we will talk a lot and eat food. I am also planning on making a video on the road so if you want to check it out on my youtube channel (Abigail Grace) it should bet up in a week or two. :) If you haven't already figured it out, the reason I am on here is to keep myself busy. I can't even sit still!! Our school is talking about letting us out early. :)


I just googled "New York" and all that came up were pics of NY City! I even googled "New York NOT The City" but still pics of NY City came up!




          xoxo,
          Abi

No comments:

Post a Comment