Monday, February 16, 2015

First Post :) Snowy Night

Hi! So this is my first post. My blog name is called AbiGraceful. It was a really snowy day today.
I love it.
I think it is really beautiful.
It is amazing to think that God, the King of Everything, made it! I am seeing something The Creator made. Something that makes the snow even more beautiful is that it gives us a snow day! (Thank you, snow!) Last week it was 70 degrees, and look at this now! Since tomorrow we are having a snow day, I will probably do another post. I will have to wait, though, because at the moment we only have one computer, and I have to share it with my mom and little brother. My little brother is ALWAYS on the computer, and if he isn't, he's shooting me with a Nerf gun he got for Valentine's Day. (Sooo annoying!) At the moment my little brother (Roby) is talking to my Nana about all the snow. It's still snowing! It's been snowing for about 6 hours.

So here I am, starting a blog. Age 11.
 
xoxo, Abi



No comments:

Post a Comment